- Rowdy Brochure (3.8 MB)
- Rowdy Price List (129.0 KB)
- Rowdy Plastics Program (102.8 KB)
- Environmental Data Sheet (20.3 KB)
- Project Spotlight: Gateway One Lending & Financial (664.2 KB)
- Project Spotlight: Harmons (412.2 KB)
- Rowdy AutoCad 2D Files (62.2 KB)
- Rowdy AutoCad 3D Files (2.0 MB)
A STACKABLE CHAIR WITH A WILD SIDE
Our most affordable chair, Rowdy features a smart handle design, a one-piece shell for easy cleaning and maximum stackability - up to 40 on a cart! Designed by Dorsey Cox with a ribbed back for support, Rowdy is a great value for meeting rooms or lunch areas.
- 14 plastic colors
- Built-in pull handle
- Wire frame construction
- Black or chrome frame
- Plastic armless model stack 15 on the floor, 40 on the optional cart
- Plastic arm model stack 10 on the floor, 25 on the optional cart
- CAL 133 approved models
- 250 lb. weight capacity
- Lifetime Warranty
- 1,000's of textiles ship in 2, 5 or 10 days
- 14 versatile plastic colors
- Arms or armless
- Black or chrome frame finish
- Ganging bracket
- Stacking cart
Plastic Colors - 2 day
These plastic colors require a 2 day lead time.
Plastic Colors - 3 week
These plastic colors require a 3 week lead time.
Dorsey Cox has over 20 years of experience in industrial design with many successful innovations from consumer to office. With a Bachelor of Industrial Design from Auburn University he started his career as a furniture designer in 1987 and founded dorseycoxdesign in 2002. He developed Rowdy for SitOnIt in 2004 and the Relay chair in 2006. Raised in a family of manufacturers, he developed a keen understanding of materials and processes. Dorsey believes that life is simplified by good design.