- Reinforced heavy gage steel mounting brackets
- 2 seat sizes
- Multilayer cushioning
- Waterfall seat
- Size 2 weight capacity 350 lbs.
- Size 3 weight capacity 500 lbs.
- 10-Year Warranty
- CAL 133 approved models
- All options and 1,000s of textiles ship in 2, 5 or 10 days
WORKING WITH SOLID STEEL
Non-Stop Heavy Duty is a powerful combination of durability and comfort for task- intensive environments. Non-Stop differs from the typical chair construction in that all mounting points – seat to mech, arms to seat and J-bar to back – are re-enforced with heavy gauge steel mounting brackets. These solid steel fasteners are second to none for reliability and ergonomic comfort in high-intensity environments where chairs perform all day, every day and support a wide range of users. Non-Stop is available in two sizes with ve arm and multiple control options. These heavy duty chairs are rated to accommodate users up to 350 or 500 pounds and easily handle the demands of 24-hour environments.
Non-Stop Heavy Duty chair, Designtex Skylark Blue Jay, ajustable arms, black base
Non-Stop Heavy Duty chair, SitOnIt Seating Element Brownstone, adjustable arms, brushed aluminum base
- Choice of multi-function, swivel tilt or Euro glide
- Size 3 features dual torsion
For instructional videos on mechanisms, see the Videos tab.
- Thousands of textile choices
- Ballistic nylon upholstery
- 4 arm styles include small loop, height adjustable and height adjustable articulating and break-away
- Black aluminum or polished aluminum base
- Heavy duty 24/7 option warranted to 350 lbs. or 500 lbs.
- Non-Stop Brochure (1.8 MB)
- Non-Stop Price List (1.1 MB)
- Non-Stop Control Adjustments (232.9 KB)
- Non-Stop Tilt Adjustments (157.5 KB)
- Environmental Data Sheets (38.2 KB)
- Non-Stop AutoCad 2D Files (860.3 KB)
- Non-Stop AutoCad 3D Files (8.4 MB)