- Anytime Brochure (385.5 KB)
- Anytime Price List (545.6 KB)
- Anytime Plastics Program (102.8 KB)
- Environmental Data Sheets (38.4 KB)
- Feature Spotlight: Stools (1.1 MB)
- Project Spotlight: Penn State (420.7 KB)
- Anytime AutoCad 2D Files (72.2 KB)
- Anytime AutoCad 3D Files (2.8 MB)
- Anytime Armless AutoCad 2D Files (1.8 MB)
Anytime light task stool, latte shell, Maharam Alter Illustrate
Get to Work, Anywhere, Anytime
The Anytime task chair and stool pair perfectly with the Anytime side chair to make a complete set. Featuring the versatility that is the signature of the collection along with a perforated shell and a built-in pull handle, Anytime makes any office, meeting or training room a work space.
- Task chair and task stool
- Fully upholstered, upholstered seat only or plastic
- 9 plastic colors
- Perforated shell provides ventilation
- Built-in pull handle
- Black or sliver tubular frame
- CAL 133 approved models
- 250 lb. weight capacity
- Lifetime Warranty
- 1,000's of textiles ship in 2, 5 or 10 days
- Choice of basic or swivel tilt
For instructional videos on mechanisms, see the Adjustments tab.
- 19 versatile plastic colors
- Arms or armless
- Black frame finish
- Extended stool kit
Plastic Colors - 2 day
These plastic colors require a 2 day lead time.
Plastic Colors - 3 week
These plastic colors require a 3 week lead time.
Richard Douglas Rose
After receiving a BFA in furniture design from the Rochester Institute of Technology and working in the contract furniture industry (where he listened to end users and learned about real-world manufacturing), Richard Douglas Rose established Richard Douglas Design. A product design specialist, Richard focuses on solutions for the office furniture industry. He draws from a diverse set of interests including all things mechanical (especially aviation), extreme sports, travel, art, architecture and ergonomics to form the foundation of his design principles: performance, practicality, value, and aesthetics. With over 50 individual seating items in production, Richard remarks, "I am extremely grateful and gratified that my work has been so rapidly accepted by the industry." Richard Douglas Design is based in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.