Submit Warranty Claims Online
To process your warranty claim online, complete a Parts Request on the company Portal.
SITONIT SEATING AND IDEON LIMITED WARRANTY
Exemplis LLC, SitOnIt Seating and IDEON (hereafter referred to as the Company), warrants to the original end user that this product will be free from defects in its material and workmanship when used in a single shift (standard 8-hour day, 5 days per week) for the following warranty periods:
Lifetime Warranty Coverage:
- All SitOnIt Seating products, except where noted below.
12-Year Warranty Coverage:
- Amplify, Torsa, Wit and Novo used in multi-shift (24/7) applications.
10-Year Warranty Coverage:
- Non-Stop Heavy Duty and chairs purchased with a Heavy Duty (“HD”) option used in multi-shift (24/7) applications.
- All IDEON seating and tables.
5-Year Warranty Coverage:
- Fabric, foam, knit back, mesh and plastic.
- Power modules and electrical components
2-Year Warranty Coverage:
- Fabric and foam cushioning for Non-Stop Heavy Duty, Freelance Heavy Duty and chairs purchased with an HD option.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT
- COM/COL textiles
- Product abuse or misuse or negligence in misuse
- Failure resulting from normal wear and tear
- Products that have been modified or altered and any attachments to the product
- Products or parts not used, maintained or installed in accordance with the Company’s installation, maintenance and/or applicable guidelines
- Products that are exposed to extreme environmental conditions such as water damage or and/or have been subject to improper storage
- Floor samples or display models
- Products purchased “as is” and/or secondhand
- Products sold by unauthorized dealers
- Creasing and/or gathering of textiles during upholstery application process
- Minor irregularities of color, surface, grain and texture
- Minor variations of color in textiles
- Variations of texture and natural markings such as neck wrinkles, scratches, backbone marks and stretch marks in leather
- Color matching of textiles exactly to samples, swatches or prior purchases
APPLICABLE PROVISIONS TO ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The Company will, at its option, repair or replace with a comparable product, without charge to the original purchaser, only defective products or parts found defective during the Warranty Period. If requested by the Company, the original purchaser must return the part or product with freight or other shipping charges prepaid.
Under no circumstances will the company be liable for injuries or damages arising from use of the product.
This warranty shall be effective for the applicable time period beginning from date of purchase as shown on original purchaser’s original receipt or other proof of purchase.
For products purchased on or after August 1, 2012, the Company shall pay for all labor costs pre-approved by the Company. The payment of such pre-approved labor costs will be in the form of a credit to an active Company account.
This is an EXCLUSIVE LIMITED WARRANTY.
There are no other warranties, expressed or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The Company will not be responsible for incidental or consequential, special, or indirect damages. The purchaser is responsible for determining suitability for its intended use. The Company disclaims any liability for defects, loss of use, or claims or injuries arising out of the incorrect choice of product for particular usage. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
The Company will advise you of the procedure to follow when making warranty claims. Call the Company at the number below to explain the defect. Give your name, address, and telephone number. Please be prepared with the model number and sales order number found under the seat of the chair.
SitOnIt Seating: (888) 274-8664