- SitOnIt Seating Price Guide - September 16, 2019 (53.4 MB)
- IDEON Price Guide - September 16, 2019 (6.2 MB)
- BuyBoard End User Info Sheet ()
- BuyBoard Cooperative Purchasing
- Contract Period: April 1, 2019 - March 31, 2020
- Price Guide: September 16, 2019 Price Guide (Zone 1 in CAP)
- TVR#: 932669
- SitOnIt Seating: Multipurpose seating, stacking chairs, folding chairs and dollies or trucks, designed to support stacking and folding chairs
- IDEON: Tables and accessories / Upholstered seating
- 54% Dock Delivery
- Approved Products:
- SitOnIt Seating: Achieve, Amplify, Anytime, Focus Executive, Focus Side, Focus Work, Freelance, Glove, InFlex, Knack, Lumin, Movi, Novo, Non-Stop Heavy Duty, OnCall, Prava, ReAlign, Relay, Rio, Rowdy, Social, Sona, Torsa, TR2, Vectra, Wit Side and Wit Task
- IDEON: Arioso, Aviera, Composium, Mezzanine, Visit Modular, Pasea, Cameo, Nano
- Prompt Payment Terms: Net 10 -1% Discount, Net 30
- Accepted Credit Cards: Credit card will be accepted
- Delivery SitOnIt Seating:
- Ships within 2 business days using express fabrics ARO
- Ships within 5 business days using all other fabrics ARO
- Ships within 10 business days using leather ARO
- Delivery IDEON:
- Ships within 10 business days using express fabrics ARO
- Please verify fabric grades on the SitOnIt Seating or IDEON website before ordering.
- Cancellation: Orders which have entered any stage of production cannot be cancelled. Requests for cancellation are not accepted until acknowledged by Exemplis. In the event cancellation is accepted by Exemplis, cancellation charges may be for the entire amount of the order.
- PO Instruction: All BuyBoard Member Purchase Orders should be issued to the applicable Authorized Dealer. Please contact your regional Sales Representative below for a list of Authorized Dealers.
- Warranty: Please refer to our warranty page.
- Contract Notes
- BuyBoard is a purchasing cooperative that gives its members access to thousands of items that have gone through a competitive procurement process. Its goal is to provide their members with competitive pricing, a trusted and transparent procurement process, reduced administrative costs, and superior services.
- The 5,200 + Members include: charter schools, cities/municipalities, community colleges and universities, counties, education service centers, municipal utility districts, nonprofits and school districts.
Contract Ordering Information
Ordering & Payment Address
6415 Katella Avenue
Cypress, CA 90630
Phone 714-995-4800 x316
Sales Representatives Information
North Texas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas
Phone (214) 528-6942
Southeast & Southwest Texas
Phone (214) 497-3401
El Paso, Texas
Phone (602) 331-5019